GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon?

This is a discussion on GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a friend that keeps a baseball bat by her bed and if someone broke into her house that person would think that baseball ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon?

I have a friend that keeps a baseball bat by her bed and if someone broke into her house that person would think that baseball bat was an extreme assault weapon......

2. Remove Ads

I read a few comments and stopped after the guy that was soooo sure of himself as he wrote " of course it's an assault rifle AR stands for assault rifle" that was the point that I closed that page on my browser.

Went to link and there was nothing pertaining to voting but I made a few comments about the Liberal Comments on MSNBC. They did not post my comments because I spoke out against Liberals, Liberalism and that Liberalism is a failure.

Man, I hate to cut down people but there were a whole lot of brain dead individuals on MSNBC.

Sponsor
    give it some time, its moving in the correct direction :)

VIP Member
    I've noticed that some devices make web sites show up differently.If you're posting from a cell phone the poll may not be showing up.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Damn, I read some of the comments. These people don't get it. Wow. If these are the 52% that voted for our current genius then we are deeply screwed in more ways than one. And if and when the SHTF, these will be the people begging for the government to save them.. And then looking to us to save em. FFC.
    I used to think the same thing, i.e. "These morons can actually VOTE????" But there is hope. There was a time when I never dreamed that concealed carry would catch on the way it has. And look at the way the gun stores and shows have been swamped lately. Granted, it's a bit annoying to those of us who have been into guns for a while and we can't find ammo, but I welcome every bit of it. It shows that people really aren't that stupid.

I don't put much stock in online polls anyway. Some liberal sites may have sent tons of people there to hop up the results, similar to the way we all voted, except that we actually have a clue.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Up to 26% now.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Worthless poll, you can vote more than once. The site does not read your computer IP.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Got caught on my third try, I'll try from my cell phone.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Re: GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon?

Up to 35%

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon?

Just voted.

I have very little hope for this nation. I was SOOOO sure there was NO WAY Obama would be reelected. Well....don't I look foolish! I didn't see that one coming. Maybe this country is going the way of the liberal faster than I thought?
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Re: GO VOTE: ‘ED Show’ poll: Do you consider the Bushmaster .223 an assault weapon?

36% no now

Way to go Edda ------ You can votes as many times as you want ---- Just refresh page each time -- page loads a tad slow so don't panic.....
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Yes-59 No-40
    US Army 1953-1977

— Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links