Just bought a AR15 before we are no longer able to get them - Page 3

Just bought a AR15 before we are no longer able to get them

This is a discussion on Just bought a AR15 before we are no longer able to get them within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by muhammadnur not the OP, but we ordered the same rifle about a day apart. I got mine in yesterday. Attachment 67601 Congrats ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Just bought a AR15 before we are no longer able to get them

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadnur View Post
    not the OP, but we ordered the same rifle about a day apart. I got mine in yesterday.
    Attachment 67601
    Congrats on the new rifle.
    muhammadnur likes this.

I really need to hop on the rifle band wagon.....but I think I waited to late. Which sucks, because I wanted an AR-15 long before everyone else went nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_ View Post
    I really need to hop on the rifle band wagon.....but I think I waited to late. Which sucks, because I wanted an AR-15 long before everyone else went nuts.
    Well if you want to pay double to triple the price of what they're worth you can still find some for sale. :(

I just did that with a Sig516 AR15. Price was high, but I got what I wanted and love shooting it...totally worth it, at least that's what I keep telling myself.
    pittypat21 and NONAME762 like this.

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I did the same. .. Got a DDM4V7.

There maybe light at the end of the tunnel for awhile . But if supplies do return I suggest you move. You may not get a second chance. As always your call.
    Today I walked into a local shop , picked up a complete Ar15 Complete Gas piston upper for 10 dollars over what it sold for this time last year.
    They had a few in stock. Another dealer I know had a fair supply of stripper upper receivers,Pmags at a fair price.
    The main reason I grabbed the upper is I had a complete lower sitting at home, it just made sense to finish it. A plain Jane for now, but all Huldra (Adam Arms) parts . There will always be time to make refinements to the setup.
    AR15-1.JPG

Well...not to sound like a Commie or nuttin but I bought my first 30cal semi auto rifle ever 3 birthdays ago. I got me a Made in North Carolina AK47. At least when the Commies come to take over America I can use ammo I strip off the goners. HUA
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

(Said in an old man's voice with a southern drawl, picture Rooster Cogburn)

Well sonny, I bought my first one near 46 year ago, I was 14 (1967), a buddy and I had put up hay for his dad and with our earning walked to town and each bought a Winchester M-1 carbine, sling & oiler, bayonet & scabbard, double mag pouch that fit on the stock and 2 15 round mags and 4 bandoleers of ammo (~200 rounds). Attached the bayonets, slung it all over our shoulders and walked home, through the downtown, past the police & sheriffs departments and through the courthouse to get a drink of water and no one said a word!

It's more than I would like to pay, but if I did not have ammo I would.

The Armory: 223 Ammunition, ammo, Remington, Winchester, Corbon, S&B, PMC, Aguila, 233 Wolf ammo,
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    (Said in an old man's voice with a southern drawl, picture Rooster Cogburn)

Well sonny, I bought my first one near 46 year ago, I was 14 (1967), a buddy and I had put up hay for his dad and with our earning walked to town and each bought a Winchester M-1 carbine, sling & oiler, bayonet & scabbard, double mag pouch that fit on the stock and 2 15 round mags and 4 bandoleers of ammo (~200 rounds). Attached the bayonets, slung it all over our shoulders and walked home, through the downtown, past the police & sheriffs departments and through the courthouse to get a drink of water and no one said a word!
    Well MrCogburn My avatar is The Duke for a reason. Ya know I thot I'd like you with a call sign like F 350. That story about gettin the M1 Carbines w/200R and all the extra stuff was the Deal Of A Lifetime. If you was here right now at My Ponderosa I'd extend my hand and offer you a beer. TBT I'm on my 5th Ford now and have been drivin it for near 9 years. Got a tad over 81K M on it. Or if beer ain't your libation then how about 2 fingers of Everclear? I got OJ or Coke 2 cut it.

Tell ya what Mr F 350 as soon as I figure out how to invite you I'll send ya a Buddy Request. Right now I gotta wander over there and see what's cookin on the fire.
    NN762
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DooSPX View Post
    Thanks! Any idea for ammo? LOL
    Try Armslist.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

My lgs gets in a little bit of 223 almost everyday.He says right now about 10-20 boxes.I guess 13.00 a box isn't bad.He gets some 5.56 but not much,just here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    It's more than I would like to pay, but if I did not have ammo I would.

The Armory: 223 Ammunition, ammo, Remington, Winchester, Corbon, S&B, PMC, Aguila, 233 Wolf ammo,
    dollar a round they can keep it.

I don't personally believe that any bill on restrictions of certain firearms will pass the House. But, what I do believe is that our current President will use executive order to restrict importation and sales of said guns.

Trust me, there will be another horrific incident. It's just a matter of time. Hint, hint.

Don't be surprised when it happens. Conspiracy nut am I ? Yeah.
    U.S. Army retired
    18F4VW9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links