Huldra AR's

This is a discussion on Huldra AR's within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wanting to know if anyone has any of their models and what they think. Thanks...

Thread: Huldra AR's

Huldra AR's

Wanting to know if anyone has any of their models and what they think. Thanks
    "Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses." Nehemiah 4:14

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    We have one board member who is a fan of them but IIRC their spec sheet isn't all that great.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

I have a buddy that has one and he really likes it. I have shot it and must say it is a really solid shooting rifle. He has never had any issues with it and shoots the cheapest crappies ammo he can buy.

I own 3 of them.
    They are made by Adams arms and use the Adams arms Gas Piston system the best IMO.
    They are as well made as any of the best names and No side slop at all.
    If you do not know this the uppers can be swapped out with a DI anytime and the Di type can be converted to piston with with little effort.
    I can take the uppers and lowers for the Huldra and my Colts and mix and match all I want.
    Right now Fleet farm in Beaver Dam has them in stock at the same price the have sold for all year. I picked up another one as a on the 29th of December almost purchased another yesterday.
    If you have never owned a piston try one, better recoil control, They stay so much cleaner. Take it out burn some rounds wipe it down your done. You can do a lot of shooting with out adding oil to the bolt.

Links