Please some serious advice and suggestions would be welcome regarding the AR15 - Page 2

Please some serious advice and suggestions would be welcome regarding the AR15

This is a discussion on Please some serious advice and suggestions would be welcome regarding the AR15 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mini 14 all the way if it aviods causing problems with the spousal unit....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Please some serious advice and suggestions would be welcome regarding the AR15

Mini 14 all the way if it aviods causing problems with the spousal unit.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Screw it.. Throw gas on the fire and get a mean looking AK. By the way, don't mean to be disrespectful, to much anyway, but just go get the damn thing if you want one. Why are you asking us? She'll get over it.. But hide the knives. On a side note, from what I hear you'd pay thru the nose for one now so stick with the 14.. Nice gun. More ammo though.. Lots more.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    I wouldn't buy it if I was in your position, much more important to me to keep a good relationship. She may end up changing her mind eventually, and if not, you have plenty of other toys for the range. In the end the choice is yours, but I'd advise against it. :/
    atctimmy likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links