My stag model 8 has a 6 position stock that is fixed because its an "evil" feature here in Connecticut. The problem is... its fixed on probably the longest of the 6 positions. I want to adjust it down shorter a bit and I have read around that I can just drill my own hole and fasten it to the new hole. Is this legal? Also, if I didnt want to do this myself where could I take this to be done? Any tips or tutorials from anyone thats done it themselves before? Or should I just buy a fixed stock thats already not so long and just replace my stock with it? Help a brotha out!