Plum 5.45 Fun

Plum 5.45 Fun

This is a discussion on Plum 5.45 Fun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Always try to get some work done on my Saiga's over winter breaks. Grabbed a 5.45 earlier in the year (for $299) and slowly picked ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By zero

Thread: Plum 5.45 Fun

Plum 5.45 Fun

Always try to get some work done on my Saiga's over winter breaks. Grabbed a 5.45 earlier in the year (for $299) and slowly picked up parts here and there. Still need to drill and pin the FSB after test run. Have a nice Russian sling for it too. Total was under $750 (cheaper than the SR1911).

Pleased with the Plum. It looks different than the 5.45 I did last winter.
    Mike1956 and atctimmy like this.

VIP Member
    Sweeeeet!!!
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Plum 5.45 Fun

how does the railed gas tube work for you? I thought about that but (mine at least) has a little play in it and gets pretty hot. wasn't sure if it would be a good platform for a RDS for those 2 reasons. can't beat it for co-witness though. I was able to finally get almost lower third CW with a side rail mount but it heard you can pretty close to zero with a railed gas tube. a lot less bulky up front as well.

love the plum.

Have less than 1K through the black one. Half with a different hand guard and half time with red dot off.

I do like the Ultimak/Primary Arms micro combo. Haven't noticed any issue with heat. It works well for how I use it.

Thanks for the plum compliments.

Sponsored Links