starange question

This is a discussion on starange question within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Their life their problems not any of our concern. They clearly have problems to begin with they made kids then split. So no amount of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: starange question

Their life their problems not any of our concern. They clearly have problems to begin with they made kids then split.
    So no amount of common sense will apply anyway. Let them go to court and have a judge tell them how to run their life they clearly don't have a clue.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    As long as he didn't give them ammunition at the same time, what is the harm?...
    So, with the AR15 now the most popular rifle in the U.S., you don't think some neighborhood kid would be able to jack a round (or a box) of ammo from his dad/uncle/whoever?

When I was a kid, we often ended up (somehow) with a handful of ammo of various calibers. Usually threw it in someone's burn pile or taped rounds to the railroad tracks. I sure as heck wouldn't let a kid 'play' with a gun, just because I didn't give him any ammo.

Regards,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    So, with the AR15 now the most popular rifle in the U.S., you don't think some neighborhood kid would be able to jack a round (or a box) of ammo from his dad/uncle/whoever?

When I was a kid, we often ended up (somehow) with a handful of ammo of various calibers. Usually threw it in someone's burn pile or taped rounds to the railroad tracks. I sure as heck wouldn't let a kid 'play' with a gun, just because I didn't give him any ammo.

Regards,
    Jim
    Did you read his very next sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    As long as he didn't give them ammunition at the same time, what is the harm? Mom should either take control of the weapons and let the kids use them under supervision or tell her husband that the gifts must stay in hs custody to use with the boys. Sounds like this is getting blown out of proportin due to the animosity between Mom and Dad. Somebody is more interested in making a point instead of solving the problem.
    phreddy likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    I am afraid we have become a nation of mamby-pamby's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links