Called both LaRue tactical and Lewis Machine & tool

This is a discussion on Called both LaRue tactical and Lewis Machine & tool within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was thinking about ordering another AR from LaRue or LMT. LMT sales told me that the orders they are taking now, are at least ...

Thread: Called both LaRue tactical and Lewis Machine & tool

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar

Called both LaRue tactical and Lewis Machine & tool

I was thinking about ordering another AR from LaRue or LMT.

LMT sales told me that the orders they are taking now, are at least 1-2 years out.

When I called LaRue, I was #15 in line, and they told me they are taking orders, but they aren't even speculating when they will actually catch up.

Wowser
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

My current partner has his FFL, and his distributors are saying they haven't seen this in 30years. From what he told me, spikes tactical has a year backlog, most have minimum of 6 months for a complete AR. He has a month wait to get just a lower.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Links