Mossberg "breecher" / Laser??

This is a discussion on Mossberg "breecher" / Laser?? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Picked up a Mossberg Breecher model ----would like a laser -I saw a Laserlyte universal mounted one -----but I can't figure where I could mount ...

Thread: Mossberg "breecher" / Laser??

Picked up a Mossberg Breecher model ----would like a laser -I saw a Laserlyte universal mounted one -----but I can't figure where I could mount it ---------Has anyone done this ???

I don't think a laser on a shotgun is going to turn out the way you are hoping it will.

The only benefit I can imagine would be some help in finding the target when firing from the hip. However, for the money spent on a laser, you could purchase a lot of ammo, and could get some pretty effective practice in. In fact, you will probably purchase enough ammo to make you change your mind about the Breacher for any work other than breaching.

Additionally, as you may find out, all but the most expensive lasers are prone to failure and poor perfomance. Most that can be purchased today are nothing more than toy laser pointers that can be adjusted.

I agree with joker. The inexpensive lasers have a hard time standing up to the recoil, especially on a Breacher. Either upgrade to a quality laser or practice your point-shooting or both.

Links