Celebrated Obama's Speech Today - Page 3

Celebrated Obama's Speech Today

This is a discussion on Celebrated Obama's Speech Today within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm just surprised that he didn't blame Bush for everything in his speech. No, but he did invoke Reagan. And he did it with this ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Celebrated Obama's Speech Today

VIP Member
    I'm just surprised that he didn't blame Bush for everything in his speech.
    No, but he did invoke Reagan. And he did it with this defiant what-do-you-think-about-that-now-huh?-huh?-HMMM! attitude that was very unPresidential.
    scgunlover1 likes this.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    What a pathetic man, using kids for his own evil cause.

Celebrated by acquiring a 10/22 takedown, that hopefully isn't lost in a boating accident.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Every time I hear him speak I envision that stuffed monkey you would wind up and then start banging the cymbals. The media are just his servants that wind him up!
    OD* likes this.

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I celebrated also, went and got a Mossberg 500 Persuader. Almost picked a "modern evil rifle" but in the time I took to pay for the Mossy, 5 to 10 minutes, all 30 boxes they just brought in, walked out the door to caring new homes.

Today in honor of Obama, I went to a 2nd amendment rally in the Capital. Had lunch with my wife at a open carry friendly restaurant. Bought my wife a new leather purse with a nice CC holster concealed in it. Picked up 250 rounds of ammo I really did not need . Paid a NRA membership for a friend that is unemployed But what the heck anything to show my support. You go Obama

It makes me sick - all of it. Only cure I could find was getting my dream gun FN SCAR-16 to help with the tears.... Only put 25 rounds through it this past weekend but feeling better for now. Everything is out of wack as the real problem is being ignored. Our president doesn't seem to see the writing on the wall: guns don't kill people - people do. Thats not to mention the percent of murders with guns being largely handguns and not assult rifles or military weapons. I weep at what our leaders are doing to the majority of us law-abiding citizens. Its a sad time for us all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links