CMC Trigger test on my AR

This is a discussion on CMC Trigger test on my AR within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wow what a difference. Brought my groups to 50 cent at 100yds. Very pleased with my new upgrade.Shot it and the Dragunov at the Range ...

Thread: CMC Trigger test on my AR

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar

CMC Trigger test on my AR

Wow what a difference. Brought my groups to 50 cent at 100yds. Very pleased with my new upgrade.Shot it and the Dragunov at the Range this past weekend

2. Remove Ads

OMG... you have an AR? I'm going to need your full name!

Even though you are obviously you are an evil person but glad to here your ungrade worked, I've been thinking of doing the same.

If you have already thought about the upgrade,It is a must do. I could not believe the difference.Cmc isnt even the most expensive trigger but it sure was good enough for me.Cant imagine much better results. My name is Smith as my avatar shows a pic of me......lol

With all due respect, if you're not interested in imagining "better results", then never get behind a well-tuned "Jewel" trigger.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Iím totally jealous, I have one in one of my ARs and finally worked up the funds to get a couple for my others. Unforunatly, I put my order in right when Obama-mania hit. So needless to say they are on indefinite backorder. Did you but the flat or the curved model?
    Last edited by Harvester; January 17th, 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Because I can!!
    Molon Labe

Curved. but I must look into this Jewel trigger. I am a sucker for making upgrades to my gear.

Links