Dont know if it will help!

This is a discussion on Dont know if it will help! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I emailed fox news this morning to ask them to stop using term assault weapon. All it is doing is continuing to fear monger with ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DonnieD

Thread: Dont know if it will help!

I emailed fox news this morning to ask them to stop using term assault weapon. All it is doing is continuing to fear monger with a invented term. I asked to use the correct name a semi automatic military style weapon.
    Every saint has a past
    Every sinner has a future

CJM
    Hooray! Another DC thread asking people to cave in to the PC crowd. Get real, those that want us disarmed don't care what we or anyone else calls them, they want us disarmed, period.

ETA: The last two lines of your signature explains a lot.
    "Thank you for the advice Mr. Vice President, but I'll be keeping my AR15 for defending my home and family."

Thanks, and if you write back please tell them to stop it with the words "MOVING FORWARD" starting to sound like msnbc.. God I hate that channel.. Since obama got re elected they have been using some of the Lefts talk.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM View Post
    Hooray! Another DC thread asking people to cave in to the PC crowd. Get real, those that want us disarmed don't care what we or anyone else calls them, they want us disarmed, period.

ETA: The last two lines of your signature explains a lot.
    I agree with you. I would say its getting to the point that gun owners and enthusiast really should stop worrying about what the other side thinks about us. I hear people all the time saying "That will make us look bad if we come off to strong" WHO CARES , we already look bad in their eyes. They will never come to their senses. I think we might have to bring it up a few notches if they keep pushing or we will loose. God bless normal people who want to stay free. This country is way too divided.

I agree with all of you. Enough of the PC crap. But don't be so hard on Timkid. Looks like his heart is in the right place, and he is only trying to help.
    my 2 cents anyway.
    Donnie D
    scgunlover1 likes this.
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

They dont care what anyone calls it. Its an evil black assault rifle and according to them has high capacity boolit clips.

Links