Is it worth the money

This is a discussion on Is it worth the money within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a chance to get a Rock River complete lower for 400.00 Is that a good price or a rip off. Thanks in advance ...

Thread: Is it worth the money

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar

Is it worth the money

I have a chance to get a Rock River complete lower for 400.00 Is that a good price or a rip off. Thanks in advance for your advise.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    In todays climate, I would say that is a good deal.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

BAC
    That would depend on what all that complete lower comes with. With an A1/A2 or Carbine stock, you're overpaying. If you have no lowers at all and are worried the ban will actually come, it's as good a deal as you feel comfortable with. The lower assembly is much less important than the upper assembly in any case.
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009. You will be missed.

Defensive Carry Search Tips

Step 1 - Choose a subforum on right side under "Search in Forum(s)"
    Step 2 - Type general topic of interest in "Search by Keyword" textbox.
    Step 3 - Read results and refine/repeat as necessary.

VIP Member
    How bad do you want it. Before the panic you would have paid around $300 for it.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Pretty good price as far as im concerned. There are junky stripped poly lowers going for nearly that much right now.

Impact got a shipment of Carbon 15's today and they were sold out for 1200.00 faster than i could get back to the page... They'll probably go for 2k on Gunbroker.

BAC
    Carbon 15s for 1200?
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009. You will be missed.

Defensive Carry Search Tips

Step 1 - Choose a subforum on right side under "Search in Forum(s)"
    Step 2 - Type general topic of interest in "Search by Keyword" textbox.
    Step 3 - Read results and refine/repeat as necessary.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAC View Post
    That would depend on what all that complete lower comes with. With an A1/A2 or Carbine stock, you're overpaying. If you have no lowers at all and are worried the ban will actually come, it's as good a deal as you feel comfortable with. The lower assembly is much less important than the upper assembly in any case.
    It has a six position adjustable stock, I,m not sure about the trigger.single stage or two stage.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Is it worth the money

A year ago that would have been a rip off... Heck, six weeks ago that would have been a rip off, but right now it's about on par with what I have seen. I do believe prices will drop back down, the question is when?

Custom Kydex holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.
    www.armatuscarry.com
    www.Facebook.com/armatuscarry
    Armatus Carry Solutions: Custom Kydex Holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Doable in todays price gouging market

Links