Pmags on the way!

Pmags on the way!

This is a discussion on Pmags on the way! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I got an email from Brownell's today saying that the PMAGS that I had ordered several weeks ago, and that were on backorder, were shipped ...

Pmags on the way!

I got an email from Brownell's today saying that the PMAGS that I had ordered several weeks ago, and that were on backorder, were shipped and on the way! I checked the tracking number and they are supposed to be delivered by Monday, 4 Feb 2013. And, the best part, is they are costing me the price that was listed when I ordered them, $12.99 each. Unfortunately, I only ordered 3. Had I known how scarce they were going to become, I would have ordered a few more! I checked their site and they are not yet taking any more orders, and the price has gone up a couple of dollars.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Great! Maybe things are starting to loosen up. I'm in MA so we've had restrictions on mags for a while and I can only own 10 rd mags unless they were made pre-ban. I'm still keeping an eye on 5.56 and .223 ammo which is still very scarce.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Links