Orange Crusher Clays

Orange Crusher Clays

This is a discussion on Orange Crusher Clays within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I know this is a defenceive firearm forum, but I thought it would be OK to ask anyway. Does anyone know where I can buy ...

Thread: Orange Crusher Clays

Orange Crusher Clays

I know this is a defenceive firearm forum, but I thought it would be OK to ask anyway.
    Does anyone know where I can buy Orange Crusher Clays?
    Thanks,
    Donnie D
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

All I can find is a mention of them from 2011, but they are not for sale there.

They are made by White Wing, but I'm not sure they sell them to the general public. Only provide them for large competitions maybe. Not sure.
    Donnie D
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

You might check a local skeet or sporting clay range and see if they have any and if they might sell a case if they do
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Well. I've found a post describing how they are made, and how to make them at home. SO, I would rather buy them, but since I can't find anywhere to buy them, I'll post a video on how to make them at home as soon as I do a little testing.

Giddyauuup!!

Donnie D

Sponsored Links