BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Generation II adjustable Stock with Pistol Grip

This is a discussion on BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Generation II adjustable Stock with Pistol Grip within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, I finally got around to shooting my New Mossberg 500. After much research, I ended up installing BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Gen II Adjustable ...

Thread: BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Generation II adjustable Stock with Pistol Grip

BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Generation II adjustable Stock with Pistol Grip

Well, I finally got around to shooting my New Mossberg 500. After much research, I ended up installing BlackHawk Knox Spec Ops Gen II Adjustable Stock with Pistol Grip. I read enough bad reviews and good reviews concerning CHEEK SLAP with this particular stock but I needed adjustable stock to accommodate my wife's arm length which did not reach trigger.

For anyone looking for this type of adjustable Stock I would recommend it. I had NO problems with cheek slap even when I fired off Remington Sluggers at over 1500FPS.

This Stock does exactly what the Manufacture states. It will reduce Felt recoil and makes shooting shotgun truly enjoyable.

The one thing that I suggest is to follow Manufactures recommendations on proper Cheek Weld and placement of Adjustable Stock to one's Shoulder.

Frado

2. Remove Ads

Links