Just fire two shots

This is a discussion on Just fire two shots within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This short video demonstrates why Uncle Joe is wrong. And I will say, the last few seconds make it all worthwhile...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Just fire two shots

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Just fire two shots

This short video demonstrates why Uncle Joe is wrong. And I will say, the last few seconds make it all worthwhile

OnePlink and Bad Bob like this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

This video supports the argument that Joe Biden may not be the dumbest person in America after all.
    carracer and ksholder like this.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    First of all the video points out that the ladies had no prior instructions on firing the shotguns. I personally believe that the male counter parts are the idiots and not the shooters. Why would anyone allow a first time shooter, as it appears these young ladies were, to possibly injure themselves. I see nothing funny in the video only stupidity on the part of the gun owners.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Two shots from either Joe Biden or his wife will immediately summon the Secret Service who will handle any of the Biden's problems.
    scgunlover1 likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

[QUOTE=chuckusaret;2630261]First of all the video points out that the ladies had no prior instructions on firing the shotguns. I personally believe that the male counter parts are the idiots and not the shooters. Why would anyone allow a first time shooter, as it appears these young ladies were, to possibly injure themselves. I see nothing funny in the video only stupidity on the part of the gun owners.[/QUOTE

I agree 100% I couldn't even finish the video as it was such a pathetic display of zero weapon discipline. Putting these young women and all those around them at risk for a few laughs is worthy of a good butt stroke to the groin.
    JDE101 and msgt/ret like this.

...and at a time when we need to be presenting our arguments seriously in order to change minds...this Bubba spoof isn't wise...or helpful...
    JMB likes this.

I hate seeing all those videos of a totally inexperienced woman being given a weapon that she cannot possibly handle and having something like those incidents pictured happen. We all jump on drunkle Joe, but did it ever occur to anyone that his statements that encourage people to commit gun crimes (Disorderly conduct, deadly conduct here in TX) might be intentional to push the administration's agenda?

If you took his advice here in Dallas you would be going to jail for Deadly Conduct, 3rd degree felony, 2-10 in prison, $10k fine, say bye bye to ever owning a gun again.
    Snub44, JMB and msgt/ret like this.

Agree 100% with those above. It's completely obvious none of those women were taught anything at all of substance.

However, the point does still stand that Joe Biden is indeed an idiot.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I know of a local father that is presently under investigation because of injuries that his 12 year son sustained while shooting his fathers Taurus 454 Raging Bull. When the kid fired the gun the recoil drove the guns back and the hammer struck the boys eye. The child was taken to the ER where the tear to his eye required stitches and a full report on how the injuries were caused. When it was learned that a gun was involved the local authorities were called.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    To compare Biden to a jackass is an insult to the jackass. A jackass is a usefull beast of burden while Biden has only a questionable use at best.
    US Army 1953-1977

— Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    I know of a local father that is presently under investigation because of injuries that his 12 year son sustained while shooting his fathers Taurus 454 Raging Bull. When the kid fired the gun the recoil drove the guns back and the hammer struck the boys eye. The child was taken to the ER where the tear to his eye required stitches and a full report on how the injuries were caused. When it was learned that a gun was involved the local authorities were called.
    Wow. Do you have a link on this? I'd like to see what the outcome ends up being.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

No I don't. The father attends a monthly poker tournament that I also play in and shared the incident with us. No charges have been filed so far but if he is charged it will be under Child Endangerment.
    US Army 1953-1977

— Abraham Lincoln

1. When I first saw Biden saying this I honestly thought it was a joke.
    2. After seeing this joke I realize that he is wrong you only need one shell. The second one won't do you any good after you drop the gun.

I rest my case,
    Goose
    "These days I go down to Wal-Mart and they sell 'em in the back.
    Some people wanna take 'em away, why don't you go bust them boys that's sellin' crack.
    Guns, whether Remingtons 'er Glocks.
    Come on man it ain't like I'm a slingin' 'em on the block." - Justin Moore

The gals in the vid looks good. I was taught to fire until the threat was eliminated. It might take more than two shots though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links