New Stick(with pics)

This is a discussion on New Stick(with pics) within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I picked up a PSA stripped lower a year or so ago with the intention of basing a SBR build on it. I never got ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luvmy40

Thread: New Stick(with pics)

Sponsor

New Stick(with pics)

I picked up a PSA stripped lower a year or so ago with the intention of basing a SBR build on it. I never got around to it and the lower sat collecting dust in the safe. Well, I finally decide to do something with it.

I had a Magpul MOE butt stock from a previous trade and finally found a lower kit in stock at PSA, their basic kit with the A2 grip and M4 stock. The same day I ordered the lower kit, I found a BCM, Pat Rogers EAG complete upper on M4carbine.net EE for a decent(for the times) price, NIB and dickered it down a few more $.

The optics are the cheap out on this one. Vortex Strikefire RDS on a Primary Arms high rise cantilever mount with a PA 3x magnifier.
    atctimmy likes this.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

2. Remove Ads

Nice! No idea what all those items are, but.it looks good and I'm sure it will do what u intend it to!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Lead Moderator
    Nice
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Links