They're coming

They're coming

This is a discussion on They're coming within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Stopped by Walmart this morning to pick up some picture hanging hardware and cleaning patches. I glanced at the rifle rack which usually has a ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Nmuskier

Thread: They're coming

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar

They're coming

Stopped by Walmart this morning to pick up some picture hanging hardware and cleaning patches. I glanced at the rifle rack which usually has a token Mossberg 500, a few lever action 30.30's and .22's, and the M&P .22 that won't sell. Then I noticed another AR variant. It's a Colt AR15/M4 for $1,097!

I checked online, and I'm beginning to see reasonable prices again. No deals, mind you, and the gougers are still out there, but maybe supply is catching up sooner than I thought?

I hope so. There are still SEVERAL I'd like to add to my collection, but I have no intention of doing so at crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Stopped by Walmart this morning...

Then I noticed another AR variant. It's a Colt AR15/M4 for $1,097!

I checked online, and I'm beginning to see reasonable prices again...
    The Colt 6920's have been $1097 at WalMart for a long time - WHEN they have them! I haven't noticed that WM has jacked their prices up at all on guns, or ammo. They just don't ever seem to have anything in stock.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

I'd LOVE to run into one of those 6920's at Wal-Mart....they are never in stock around here. I would buy it in a heartbeat instead of waiting for the one I have on order to come in.

Last two weeks local has had a few Higher end Ar's at prices close to last year. They have some Bushmaster in the case a bit high for a Bushy 749.
    No ammo to speak of.
    If you want one get them . It will not be long and it going to start all over Obama aint done yet.

VIP Member
    I have seen a few more in stock but ammo is still a problem! Reloading supplies are worse off
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    The Colt 6920's have been $1097 at WalMart for a long time - WHEN they have them! I haven't noticed that WM has jacked their prices up at all on guns, or ammo. They just don't ever seem to have anything in stock.
    Sure hope the get some 380 ammo. Any make.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Sponsored Links