2 stripped lowers came in today.

This is a discussion on 2 stripped lowers came in today. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; PSA. They have consecutive serial numbers too. Sweet. I was going to keep only one but I guess now I will have to sell the ...

Thread: 2 stripped lowers came in today.

PSA. They have consecutive serial numbers too. Sweet.

I was going to keep only one but I guess now I will have to sell the lower off my current gun.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

I was thinking of getting a lower from them to make into an SBR. Although I think I may have to visit their store in person one day as opposed to getting it shipped from an FFL.

Timely subject , I had a complete Adams Arm Gas piston upper . With the crazy stuff going on I just sat on it. Did not need another AR really.
    Stopped in a shop today and right in front of me , a nice case full of Stripped lowers. Some of you know how it goes.
    I knew the DPMS from Panther Arms would be a good match for the upper. It was raining so not much else to do.
    Now have another AR.
    They also had some higher in complete weapons , some stripped uppers receivers , a good but not endless selection of parts.
    And one over price Busy.

i got 3 of these over the past year, all befor the craziness started, and they were all very good quality cant complain at all

Links