My soon to be latest AR Accessory!

This is a discussion on My soon to be latest AR Accessory! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I went to visit my G5 i had the mount on my rifle so I asked if I could get some pics!!!!!!!! only about two ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob99VMI04

Thread: My soon to be latest AR Accessory!

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

I went to visit my G5 i had the mount on my rifle so I asked if I could get some pics!!!!!!!! only about two months!!!!!
    AR15VSCoyote likes this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

VIP Member
    Sweet. How many rounds is that can good for?

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I've seen anywhere from 5K-80K and anywhere in between. Gemtech has a pretty good warantee though.

I'm guessing a lot has to do with how hard you run them. I mean if your heating them up real hot all the time then they may only last 5K, If you take care of them and don't just do mag dumps through them they will probably last a lot longer.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Sponsored Links