AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun

This is a discussion on AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Saw one of these NIB for the first time in-person at the local firearm`s haberdashery; an AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun. Comes with ...

Thread: AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun

AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun

Saw one of these NIB for the first time in-person at the local firearm`s haberdashery; an AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun. Comes with two 5-round mags and they have plenty of 10-round mags for sale @ $30.-ech.

It felt very interesting and seemed to be well-built. It has a smooth bolt action, and crisp trigger pull. Anyone with any info or expereance with one of these would be welcomed.

If I show up @ 5:00am ready to hit the duck-pond with one of these my buds would flip

2. Remove Ads

Lot~s ah looker~s but no taker~s . . . . no one none with any info?

I saw & handled one of those at the NRA convention in Houston on Saturday.

Kinda cool, but I don't think I have a use for one. My Mossy holds more than the five rounds. The ten round mag sticks out about a foot and a half (exaggerating here) below the gun, making it really unwieldy. My AR holds 30 rounds, and the FNAR holds 20 7.62x51's.

I also didn't think the "fit 'n' finish" of the gun compared well with most AR's - even low-end ones. Felt kinda cheap & flimsy.

FWIW
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member

He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

My first thought was it is retarded...but I kinda like it lol. Its something of a novelty, but throw a rifled choke tune in it and it could be a good close to medium range deer gun....
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Links