SIG MPX--anybody shot one (or better yet) have one??

This is a discussion on SIG MPX--anybody shot one (or better yet) have one?? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Part of me says: "Oh yeah--I need one of these" SIG MPX... THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUBMACHINE GUN IS HERE - YouTube Then the check ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By HotGuns
  • 1 Post By Chaplain Scott

Thread: SIG MPX--anybody shot one (or better yet) have one??

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar

SIG MPX--anybody shot one (or better yet) have one??

Part of me says: "Oh yeah--I need one of these" SIG MPX... THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUBMACHINE GUN IS HERE - YouTube Then the check book says, "Well, not so fast there kiddo..........."
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I am working on getting one. Select fire.
    Suppressed.
    Chaplain Scott and atctimmy like this.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Oh boy..

Too bad the wallets not in agreement.. an engagement ring and a wedding sure do put a hurting on the wallet..
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I am working on getting one. Select fire.
    Suppressed.
    HotGuns: I am SO.....well envy is not a good thing. So--is Sub-machinegun lust a sin --I don't want yours, I just want one of my own
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Oh boy..

Too bad the wallets not in agreement.. an engagement ring and a wedding sure do put a hurting on the wallet..
    HAH!!!!!! Just wait till the kids come along, then there is sporting activities, music lessons, FAMILY vacations (which cost more), then comes High School, with driver's Ed, and car insurance premiums, then there is college, then the weddings, then the grandkids, and their birthdays and Christmas, and--well, you get the picture

But congrats on the upcoming wedding. Do it (marriage) right--love her well;put her needs ahead of your own; look out for her interests; always be ready to say "I'm sorry"; hug her often, just because you want to; don't go to bed angry with each other; be quick to listen and slow to speak. Practice these things and you won't be having to come and visit me or one of my therapist peers
    atctimmy likes this.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

- Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    I was thinking that the SMG was dead. The MP5 subgun was a fantastic weapon but I've read that due to the higher prevalence of body armor the SBR was taking over.

It certainly is cool but is it going to be as effective as we'd like in 2014 or 2022.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    HAH!!!!!! Just wait till the kids come along, then there is sporting activities, music lessons, FAMILY vacations (which cost more), then comes High School, with driver's Ed, and car insurance premiums, then there is college, then the weddings, then the grandkids, and their birthdays and Christmas, and--well, you get the picture

But congrats on the upcoming wedding. Do it (marriage) right--love her well;put her needs ahead of your own; look out for her interests; always be ready to say "I'm sorry"; hug her often, just because you want to; don't go to bed angry with each other; be quick to listen and slow to speak. Practice these things and you won't be having to come and visit me or one of my therapist peers

Going with the chappy I've found that the best way to make my marriage better is to work harder at being the best husband I can be. In that way my wife sees the work I put in and tries to be the best wife she can be, thus making me happier. The more I work at being a super hubby the more dinners, the more clean laundry and the more...well...ahem.....err, I get more of "the good stuff".
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Links