The Biden Defense

This is a discussion on The Biden Defense within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After all, he was just doing what Joe told him to do: Man's Defense Against Gun Charge: "I Did What Joe Biden Told Me to ...

Thread: The Biden Defense

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

The Biden Defense

After all, he was just doing what Joe told him to do:

Man's Defense Against Gun Charge: "I Did What Joe Biden Told Me to Do"
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    This might just work, after all doing what a politician recommends would be grounds for an insanity plea.

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    This might just work, after all doing what a politician recommends would be grounds for an insanity plea.
    Based on what I've seen lately from some of our duly elected officials, you've got THAT right!
    Every day without a negligent discharge is a good day.

Well, in my humble opinion, you have to be pretty stupid to follow the advice of "Shotgun Joe"! Normally, one would expect the Vice-president of the United States to be an intelligent, responsible, individual! Joe Biden is an exception!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    "Other than just being reckless advice, it is also illegal in some cases." (from the story)

Huh, imagine that...someone in the administration not knowing what the law says (nor cares). Shotgun Joe needs to leave the gun advice up to the experts. He also told someone once to shoot through the door with a shotgun(*). Its kinda hard to be able to safely identify your target by shooting through doors Joe, you should be careful. What if the guy breaking your door down was also bringing a child hostage in with him? Then you'd get a lecture from Holder about how you had a duty to retreat. Its all good though, Obama would just assign you to lead another gun control task force - given that you're the expert in these matters.

(*)Joe Biden Has More Gun Advice: ?Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door? | TheBlaze.com

Links