Donnie D's 995TS Hi Point GITRDUUUUNNNNNN!

This is a discussion on Donnie D's 995TS Hi Point GITRDUUUUNNNNNN! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Donnie D's 995TS Hi Point GITRDUUUNNNNNNN - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Donnie D's 995TS Hi Point GITRDUUUUNNNNNN!

Donnie D's 995TS Hi Point GITRDUUUUNNNNNN!

"When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

2. Remove Ads

Thats the best looking Hi-Point I've ever seen..... How much do you have into it?

Quote Originally Posted by swelly61 View Post
    Thats the best looking Hi-Point I've ever seen..... How much do you have into it?
    Probably about $600, but you could save quite a bit with a less expensive red dot. That one is a Vortex Strikefire, about $170. A $30 to $50 red dot would work just fine on a 9mm carbine.
    Thanks for the compliment,
    Donnie D
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

That looks real good. I saw the video were you just got it home and took it out of the box, and you wouldn`t even know its the same rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    That looks real good. I saw the video were you just got it home and took it out of the box, and you wouldn`t even know its the same rifle.
    I had a lot of fun fixin it up to my liking, but it is an absolutely fantastic gun right out of the box. You don't have to do anything to it at all. And for $300 bucks for the base model, you simply can't go wrong.
    Thanksfor your comment,
    Donnie D

I was strongly looking into getting one of these or the 40sw version for my dad, the magazine capacity really bums me out though and I read bad things about the 15 rnd aftermarket promags. Seems like High point keeps claiming to have higher cap mags in the works but nothing real yet

Quote Originally Posted by Roost426 View Post
    I was strongly looking into getting one of these or the 40sw version for my dad, the magazine capacity really bums me out though and I read bad things about the 15 rnd aftermarket promags. Seems like High point keeps claiming to have higher cap mags in the works but nothing real yet
    I get tired of filling the mags at about 10 rounds anyway. Plus I have 3 mags....so far. Goodnews if you decide to get one. The .40 and the .45 are a bit easier to find than the 9mm. If you get one, I don't think you will be dissappointed.
    Good luck, and thanks for the comments.
    Donnie D

VIP Member
    Wow. That's all I can really say.
    sammage likes this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Wow. That's all I can really say.
    Thanks, friend.
    Donnie D

Looks very nice - I've been eyeing one of those for quite a while.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Quote Originally Posted by hayzor View Post
    Looks very nice - I've been eyeing one of those for quite a while.
    You should. I think you will really like it.
    Thanks,
    Donnie D

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieD View Post
    Probably about $600, but you could save quite a bit with a less expensive red dot. That one is a Vortex Strikefire, about $170. A $30 to $50 red dot would work just fine on a 9mm carbine.
    Donnie D
    HAY NOW...You're not the Original Donnie D that we all watch on the YouTube are ye?? Cuz if you are (and me thinks you are) SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Buddy!! You must be one smart cookie to have retired so well and with such a fine piece of land!!

Is that the take down in the middle for ease of transport carbine? First time I saw that puppy I was like really wanting to get me one.

How come you ain't got your own show on Country Music TV yet?? When are you gonna get ahold of some fine belt fed and make us all swoon and (haveta change our drawers excited) blowing up some steel targets and 5 gallon jugs fulla red water??

You ROCK Donnie D!!!!!!!!!!! And you kin tell everbody you see I sed so!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUA
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

UHHHH.....Thanks..............I think
    Donnie D

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieD View Post
    Donnie D
    In my area I never seen a red dot for $30 to $50. They are all around $100-150 a pop. Where/who has red/green dots for that good a price?

Thanx
    NN762
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links