Turning AK pistol into SBR?

This is a discussion on Turning AK pistol into SBR? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am thinking of eventually getting an AK pistol and turning it into an SBR (after the tax stamp, of course). How difficult of a ...

Thread: Turning AK pistol into SBR?

Turning AK pistol into SBR?

I am thinking of eventually getting an AK pistol and turning it into an SBR (after the tax stamp, of course). How difficult of a process is it to make the conversion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

2. Remove Ads

RKM
    Depends. You can get a stock from Ace Stocks that bolts directly to the rear trunnion. Or you can drill out the rivets and replace the rear trunnion and use any traditional AK stocks, from fixed to side folders.

Thanks. The ace stock route seems to be the easiest. I will probably do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Links