A Good Day at the Range

This is a discussion on A Good Day at the Range within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So my wife had a weeklong business trip and I decided to drive with her. I work remotely so wherever there is internet, I'm good ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kapnketel

Thread: A Good Day at the Range

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

A Good Day at the Range

So my wife had a weeklong business trip and I decided to drive with her. I work remotely so wherever there is internet, I'm good to go. I did some research and found a nice Indiana DNR range nearby. A perfect Indian summer day, so I took the AR out for a spin. There are no outdoor ranges near me, is it was zeroed at 25 due to access to indoor range only. Spent a few hours zeroing in to 50, met some nice folks and talked some guns. Nice afternoon of playing hookey. I was pretty pleased with myself when I got it zeroed, not too bad for my old eyes with a lot of nearsightedness and coke bottle glasses. image.jpg
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

I think a bunch of us Kentuckians will have to get together in the future and have a range day.

Distinguished Member
    Any day on the range is a good day. When you do some good shooting and make yourself proud - that's a great range day. Nice job, looks like you had fun.

I almost weekly sneak to the range on or around my lunch breaks. Even though I'm a subcontractor and on my own time - it does always feel like I'm playing hookie, having so much fun when I could be working.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Links