Revelation .410

Revelation .410

This is a discussion on Revelation .410 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; hey guys,I inherited this shotgun from my dad. the most Indio can find on it was that Revelation was a trade name used by Mossberg ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StormRhydr

Thread: Revelation .410

Revelation .410

hey guys,I inherited this shotgun from my dad. the most Indio can find on it was that Revelation was a trade name used by Mossberg back when.
    Anyways,no thanks to Google.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383363488.690971.jpgI'm having trouble finding any other info on it.You guys know anything more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the mighty Google doesn't know?? That's pretty comical in my book. Try researching thru Mossberg.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Revelation was the brand under which "Western Auto" sold their guns. So thats a gun that was sold by Western Auto stores.

It might be a mossberg, as you say, but it looks for all the world like a Stevens, to me. Id just about lay money on it being a Stevens.

The reason Im so sure about it, is that it looks exactly like the one I got for Xmas when I was 12 years old. That is currently in my gun cabinet next to me.
    TheBoss_512 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StormRhydr View Post
    Revelation was the brand under which "Western Auto" sold their guns. So thats a gun that was sold by Western Auto stores.

It might be a mossberg, as you say, but it looks for all the world like a Stevens, to me. Id just about lay money on it being a Stevens.

The reason Im so sure about it, is that it looks exactly like the one I got for Xmas when I was 12 years old. That is currently in my gun cabinet next to me.
    thanks so much.couldnt find anything about Stevens,so I'll have to research that now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the Savage/ Stevens name as well. They were common in the 50's and 60's. Like the others said Revelation was the brand name for a wide number of manufacturers that produced goods for Western Auto. My first 4x scope was a Revelation that was made by Weaver and made in El Paso Tx. I wish I still had that scope I think I paid about $19.99 for it. That was alot of paper route money back then! Enjoy your new (old) gun!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO Pistol Permit, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified
    Active Fraternal Order of Police member
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links