The Burris C4 dead hold scope: ARE YOU SITTING DOWN!!!

This is a discussion on The Burris C4 dead hold scope: ARE YOU SITTING DOWN!!! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a follow up on a discussion in my Nikon P-300 BLK scope thread. In essence, Nikon promotes this scope as a SuperSub. There's ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Burris C4 dead hold scope: ARE YOU SITTING DOWN!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669

    The Burris C4 dead hold scope: ARE YOU SITTING DOWN!!!

    This is a follow up on a discussion in my Nikon P-300 BLK scope thread. In essence, Nikon promotes this scope as a SuperSub. There's no more Sub to it than any other scope.

    I had seen an ad for the Burris C4 scope and realized that they use a dead hold system rather than a BDC. Since Vortex calls their scopes dead hold and they aren't, let me explain the difference.

    A BCD (bullet drop compensator) is a reticle, period. The reticle has marks in it that represent certain yardage per mark. They use the reticle marks for hold over. This cannot be any better illustrated than this:



    What he is really illustrating is a BDC which uses marks in the reticle to hold on. His turns out to be marks at even hundred yards, i.e. 200, 300, 400, etc. That is BDC, not dead hold. They are calling it dead hold because you hold a specific dot on the target to compensate for bullet drop - hence, BDC. So what is dead hold?

    A true dead hold scope has NO vertical markings. So how do you compensate for bullet drop? You have a load specific turret, marked in yardage. If you range your target at 350 yards, you turn the scope turret to 350 yards and your crosshairs are dead on. Here is a good example of that. While I think the whole thing is interesting, the specific part starts at 3:37. This is a video, but has to be a link. Only one embedded video is allowed per post.

    BOTW 2012 Kill Reel Amazing Long Range Shots - YouTube

    A true dead hold scope has no circles or lines on the vertical axis so it's a cleaner look and you put the crosshair, not a subtension of the crosshair on the target and pull the trigger.

    There are a some MOA marks on the horizontal axis to deal with wind, and I don't see why they couldn't be used to determine range if you didn't have a range finder or just didn't want to use a range finder.

    I'm going to return my Nikon P-300 BLK and exchange it for a 3-9x40 C4. Here's what you get: the scope, 1" tube, more about that later, a 'normal' turret cap and this is the "ARE YOU SITTING DOWN PART", you get your first custom turret ------------------------------------- FREE! Any load you want. Which brings us to how can they do that. Well, you fill out a load form and they design the turret. So for $275 you get the scope and two turret caps, one standard and one of your choosing.

    Here's the second part of the "ARE YOU SITTING DOWN PART", the next cap, the third and all there after cost $55! That's almost half of what others charge.

    I asked Burris what scope they built this on, I thought the Fullfield, he said no, it's a step up on the signature line of scopes!

    I'm gonna get one!

    Ok, on to the 1" vs 30mm tube size. If you look at the C4 specs, you'll see the only difference in the 1" and 30mm scopes is the 1" is lighter, plus it costs less.

    First, let's understand this. I've been told this by more than one scope manufacturer: they use the same internals, size and all in either tube. The optics of the 1" tube is just adapted with collars/spacers to fit the larger tube.

    So let's bust some scope myths:

    1- The field of view is greater with a larger tube - not true - check the C4 spec's; the field of view is exactly the same for both tube sizes.

    2- You get better eye relief with a larger tube - not true. Check the specs.

    3- The larger tube transmits more light - not true - and this isn't in the specs. Here's how this works. The objective lens of a scope creates a cone of light. In that cone there is all the light the scope can collect. The light is reduced to a much smaller more concentrated light beam and passes through the lens system in this form. Here's a good picture of that:

    swarosystem03.gif

    So a 30mm tube does not pass more light than a 1" tube. So what is the purpose of the 30mm tube? Ruggedness and more resistance to flex under heavy loads - that's it! I have believed this to be so for a long time and asked the Burris guy about it and he said that was right on.

    High speed photography of scopes on heavy recoiling rifles show that scope tubes can flex under recoil, especially the 'bell' at the front of the scope. The 30mm tube is more resistant to this.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Senior Member Array daffyduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    510
    Nice! You have to be very sure about your skills to attempt a 700 yard shot.

    I'm surprised it still had enough knock down power to take a moose at that range.

    That's almost lobbing the bullet.


    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
    "People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous." - Edmund Burke 10-08-1777
    "Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea." ~John Gunther

  4. #3
    Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nc mountains
    Posts
    1,292
    Guys have shoot out to 500 yards with a regular rectiles using a longer zero and hold over for many decades . That other video I don't condone shooting game at some of those distance. They had some close to being a very bad shot or miss on windage or height on a couple shots.

  5. #4
    Sponsor
    Array luvmy40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Youngstown, OH
    Posts
    1,646
    OK, that settles it. I'll be getting a C4 for my Mauser Sporter .243, The Weaver K10 is a great scope but mine's been beat to hell and back for many decades.

    It's time to up grade!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

  6. #5
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    OK, that settles it. I'll be getting a C4 for my Mauser Sporter .243, The Weaver K10 is a great scope but mine's been beat to hell and back for many decades.

    It's time to up grade!
    It's worth considering that the turret, or a BDC scope for that matter, really does it's thing at longer ranges where bullet drop is more significant. It would be interesting to know what minimum range the dial can be set to.

    I presume you can order the custom turrets, or knobs as Burris calls them, based on just about any zero range you want.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  7. #6
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,669
    What's even more shocking than this is the fact that I have an old Bushnell scope from the 70's that does this exact same thing. Only it came with a whole bunch of turrets and also has a built in prismatic rangefinder. What's even more shocking is that it's actually a pretty darn good scope!

    Sadly I lost the dials years ago, which sort of stinks because it was the scope on my first hunting rifle and I want to pass it down to one of my kids someday.
    atctimmy likes this.
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  8. #7
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    What's even more shocking than this is the fact that I have an old Bushnell scope from the 70's that does this exact same thing. Only it came with a whole bunch of turrets and also has a built in prismatic rangefinder. What's even more shocking is that it's actually a pretty darn good scope!

    Sadly I lost the dials years ago, which sort of stinks because it was the scope on my first hunting rifle and I want to pass it down to one of my kids someday.
    You might be able to have some turrets made by a machine shop - might not be very reasonable cost-wise though. Also if you could find turrets that would fit it, they could be marked.

    You've got a pretty special heirloom there and might be worth the cost to restore it. Have you contacted Bushnell? I'd give them a call.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  9. #8
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Guys have shoot out to 500 yards with a regular reticles using a longer zero and hold over for many decades.
    Yep! Unfortunately today many don't have the time, money, and ranges required to get out enough to develop the skill. E.g. I don't know of a range over 300 yards around here. 'Course that's more than enough for my applications.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...That other video I don't condone shooting game at some of those distance. They had some close to being a very bad shot or miss on windage or height on a couple shots.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. But this is out west and long ranges are common. As I understand it, the 'guides' require one to attend a long range shooting school or you don't go. And they use rifles and optics built specifically for long range shooting - and it's very expensive

    They are stretching the limits, but they do use the appropriate guns, gear, and training needed for the job. I suspect they would say hunters miss shots at all ranges.

    I posted the vid only to illustrate the dead hold scope at the 3:37 mark.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  10. #9
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangle View Post
    You might be able to have some turrets made by a machine shop - might not be very reasonable cost-wise though. Also if you could find turrets that would fit it, they could be marked.

    You've got a pretty special heirloom there and might be worth the cost to restore it. Have you contacted Bushnell? I'd give them a call.
    Funny you say that because I have a piece of paper with their CS number sitting on my desk right now. I've been meaning to give them a call just to see. I did a little looking around online and I don't think I'll have much luck because it's so old and wasn't a high end scope. I'm still going to give them a call though because I'd love to have it back in the condition it was in when I used to hunt with it.

    I picked up a set of dies and started working up some loads for this rifle recently. The rifle is an old Remington 700 chambered in .243. My best group so far has been a half inch grouping but I'm not entirely sure if that was as much luck as load, so I've got to hit the range with it (again) and see if I can duplicate those results.

    Sorry to derail your thread for a moment, just thought I'd share an interesting side note.
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  11. #10
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Funny you say that because I have a piece of paper with their CS number sitting on my desk right now. I've been meaning to give them a call just to see. I did a little looking around online and I don't think I'll have much luck because it's so old and wasn't a high end scope. I'm still going to give them a call though because I'd love to have it back in the condition it was in when I used to hunt with it.
    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    ...I picked up a set of dies and started working up some loads for this rifle recently. The rifle is an old Remington 700 chambered in .243. My best group so far has been a half inch grouping but I'm not entirely sure if that was as much luck as load, so I've got to hit the range with it (again) and see if I can duplicate those results.
    I love the .243. I don't have one but I love the round. Great group! I'm always intimidated when I go back to the range after having a good shoot previously - I guess I'm afraid I won't be able to do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    ...Sorry to derail your thread for a moment, just thought I'd share an interesting side note.
    No problem - great scope story!
    TX expat likes this.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  12. #11
    Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nc mountains
    Posts
    1,292
    Redfeild had a great built in range finder years ago called accutrac. You could bracket a deer or elks chest and read the distance and shoot. This scope burris is offering miss's out on two much more important things. Knowing what yardage your shooting at and a very consistent rifle and ammo thats at least good for sub MOA groups. Now that you know you need a range finder for this scope to be worth anything buy a lecia 1000 range finder or you may not get a solid reading on game in the field even out to 400 or 450 yards as it can simple not work or read off badly as yardage gets farther away. Even this great lecia can screw up as moisture levels change and yardage gets longer. I know that as I have a leupold rx1000 rangefinder and know the limits of a decent rangefinder.

    I also know watching that video again that set up may be fine if your shooting a target at a know range out to 500 yards. At un-known distances that scope is worthless. Also if deer or in your case , a speed goat is what your hunting under or over that 500 yards by 50 yards and you can't read the yard you can't make the shot. Now having this scope and knowing the yardage , let say that deer or goat is at 450 yards because you did not spend the extra time at the range you needed walking rounds out at 50 yard intervals at those longer distances you could still make a very bad shot. Theres lots of bullet drop between 400 and 500 yards.

    Now you take that burris scope and rifle in that video and set a target at an unknown distance ,say 450 yards and with no rangefinder around. can you guess the bullet drop between 400 and 500 yards? You will have depending on loads and scope height maybe anyother 20" of drop. Think you could miss that target . That scope is suddenly worthless.

    This is way I said earlier, Shoot your rifle at those longer distances to know what it is doing. Do Not rely on these trick scopes to do anything. T BDC stuff has been around for 40years you just use to have to check yardage just like today.

    Make a cheat sheet what the bullet rise and drop is a given yardage. Set a up with a longer zero and tape a sealed copy of your cheat sheet to your barrel. Shoot it at 50 yard intervals when bullet drop is more than is practical soles guess work is needed.

    Then buy a quality range finder like a Lecia 1000 as not knowing the yard is worse than not have a rifle and scope for the job intended .

    Now buy great bino's so you can decide if a animal is worthy of shooting at and hope you hit those long shots.

    OR buy a laser scope like from burris, leuold and Nikon
    Now these make that bdc scope old news and have been around awhile. Just don't drop it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8B8vdJdcoc


    TX expat I have one of those same bushnell scope . Even have the paper work still , Its on a 223 bolt rifle at one of my kids homes now. You do still have find out how close it really is and know your yardsage but it does help smaller cartidges.

  13. #12
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Redfeild had a great built in range finder years ago called accutrac. You could bracket a deer or elks chest and read the distance and shoot.
    Name a scope in current production that does that, none that I know of.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...This scope burris is offering miss's out on two much more important things. Knowing what yardage your shooting at and a very consistent rifle and ammo thats at least good for sub MOA groups. Now that you know you need a range finder for this scope to be worth anything buy a lecia 1000 range finder or you may not get a solid reading on game in the field even out to 400 or 450 yards as it can simple not work or read off badly as yardage gets farther away. Even this great lecia can screw up as moisture levels change and yardage gets longer. I know that as I have a leupold rx1000 rangefinder and know the limits of a decent rangefinder.
    The Burris has MOA lines on the horizontal axis that can be used for ranging. Ranging with a scope requires knowing the target size. While that's generally works, it isn't without error. On long 300 - 600 yards a spotter typically ranges and gives the info to the shooter. I doubt there are many long range hunters that leave home without a range finder to compliment their scope.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...I also know watching that video again that set up may be fine if your shooting a target at a know range out to 500 yards. At un-known distances that scope is worthless.
    Use the MOA marks on the horizontal axis for ranging or use a range finder. Range finding with a scope is based on knowing the target's size and being able to line up the lines accurately - that isn't always practical or even possible due to movement of the animal etc. With a range finder you can target an object near the animal, dial in the scope and you're there. It's far from useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ... Also if deer or in your case , a speed goat is what your hunting under or over that 500 yards by 50 yards and you can't read the yard you can't make the shot.
    Let's keep in mind here that ranging with a scope is an estimation, not an exact measurement. If the subtensions blend in too much with the animal you may not be able to get an accurate estimate. After all plus or minus 50 yards at 500 yards is only a 10% variation.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...Now having this scope and knowing the yardage , let say that deer or goat is at 450 yards because you did not spend the extra time at the range you needed walking rounds out at 50 yard intervals at those longer distances you could still make a very bad shot. Theres lots of bullet drop between 400 and 500 yards.
    Why do you think the turret is only marked in 50 yard increments?

    Further, BDC scopes have the same problem and worse. I checked the circle centers for a .308 sighted in at 200 yards for several different BDC scopes and the center of the circles in the reticle were 75 yards apart! One could use the top, center, and bottom of the circles to come within 30 or so yards in some cases, but now one has 9 ranges per rifle per load to remember.

    Also, if the cross hairs are dead on at 200 yards, i.e. 200 yard zero, the top of the first circle is a 36 yard increment. The center of the circle is a whopping 62 yard increment.

    Plus, the C4 still has the 1/4" per click @ 100 yds adjustments that can be used as needed if needed.

    So you have the same issues with both scopes. The C4 just simplifies things a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...Now you take that burris scope and rifle in that video and set a target at an unknown distance ,say 450 yards and with no rangefinder around. can you guess the bullet drop between 400 and 500 yards?
    First why would you go hunting knowing you would be shooting a 500+ yards and not take a range finder? But, if you didn't, use the MOA divisions on the horizontal axis to do the ranging.

    I have no idea what kind of scope was in the video. But it's very unlikely it was a Burris C4. I'm pretty sure that video was made before the Burris C4 was on the market.

    And if you thought the graduations, 50 yard increments would be a problem, don't you think the scope manufacturer and hunter would know that too? What you saw in the video was simply a conceptual representation for how the scope worked. I suspect the increments are more like 10 yards, maybe even five yards.

    If a manufacturer built a scope with only 50 yard increments it would be like building a scope with 1" per click on a normal scope. They're not going to design a scope with to coarse of resolution to be practical. Nor would a hunter buy or use one with only 50 yard increments.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...You will have depending on loads and scope height maybe anyother 20" of drop. Think you could miss that target . That scope is suddenly worthless.
    Why are you making assumptions about a scope you know very little about and why are you so critical of something you don't understand accurately?

    Of course it depends on loads and scope height, that's what the custom turrets are designed around. You won't have another 20" of drop, the knobs are designed for the load you're shooting. If you want to shoot a different load, you buy a different knob for $55.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ... This is way I said earlier, Shoot your rifle at those longer distances to know what it is doing. Do Not rely on these trick scopes to do anything. T BDC stuff has been around for 40years you just use to have to check yardage just like today.
    Many don't have access to a 500+ yard ranges. My range is only 300 yards max.

    But again, you make assumptions. A person would shoot the load he intends to hunt with at 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, whatever, feeds that information to the scope manufacturer to make the knob. The scope manufacturer uses the actual field obtained drop to set the marks on the turret.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...Make a cheat sheet what the bullet rise and drop is a given yardage. Set a up with a longer zero and tape a sealed copy of your cheat sheet to your barrel. Shoot it at 50 yard intervals when bullet drop is more than is practical soles guess work is needed.
    I have a cheat sheet with the Burris C4 - it's built right in to the turret.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ..Then buy a quality range finder like a Lecia 1000 as not knowing the yard is worse than not have a rifle and scope for the job intended
    What makes you think we don't already have a range finder? I have two. So my range finder with my built in cheat sheet on the turret of my scope will compliment each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...Now buy great bino's so you can decide if a animal is worthy of shooting at and hope you hit those long shots.
    Surely you don't really think hunter would go out to make 500+ yard shots without a range finder and binos.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    ...OR buy a laser scope like from burris, leuold and Nikon
    Now these make that bdc scope old news and have been around awhile. Just don't drop it.
    Burris Eliminator Laser Scope - YouTube
    It just gets better and better and better. You make all kinds of inaccurate assumptions in order to criticize the Burrris C4 scope. Then you say and I quote you on this, "Do Not rely on these trick scopes to do anything." Then you recommend buying one of the trickiest scopes on the market. You claim to get erroneous readings from your range finder and yet a scope uses exactly the same technology and makes a scope much more complicated, bigger and heavier.

    You criticize a scope that lets you dial in the yardage as a 'tricky' scope and prefer range finding with a scope which can only be done with the scope set at the highest magnification and then memorize drop info for each load you shoot so you can use the BDC in the scope's reticle. Talk about tricky - that's tricky squared - that's exactly what I want to avoid.

    That's two error prone methods for a human to execute accurately under pressure, not to mention the time it takes.

    Let's go through the steps. I range with a rangefinder and dial in the scope, and put the crosshairs dead on. You range with the range finder, look on your barrel for the cheat sheet and try to read off the setting for the range, then you look for a subtension(s) on your scope that best represents that range, hold the scope on a small subtension. That all sounds tricky squared to me.
    luvmy40 and Aceoky like this.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  14. #13
    Sponsor
    Array luvmy40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Youngstown, OH
    Posts
    1,646
    OK, I changed my mind.

    Here's what I'm saving my pennies for(at only $22,000.00, I should have one by 2035).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UoMAiYnJOBM




    Just in case, I am kidding!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

  15. #14
    Senior Moderator
    Array Tangle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    OK, I changed my mind.

    Here's what I'm saving my pennies for(at only $22,000.00, I should have one by 2035).

    TrackingPoint Innovations: Networked Tracking Scope - YouTube




    Just in case, I am kidding!
    Yeah, me too and me too on kidding as well!

    But, isn't that a sweet system - it even tracks the target!
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

  16. #15
    Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nc mountains
    Posts
    1,292
    Tangle I guess your oh so cool and being the fine saleman. Gota have to latest toys. Good for you enjoy it. Yes I use good binos to study what I think I want to shot . What you don't don't? You just bang away. Atleast your smart enough to use a second range finder and not rely on only the toy. Lots of us learned our way around mil dot scope many decades ago. I do have a new burris 4-16 black diamond mil dot in my safe still, maybe 16 years old now. Bought it put on my custom I built. After breakin it in I decided I did not need it for normal hunting ranges I use. Now IF I was going to shoot beyond 500 out to 1000 yards again I would pull it out and mount it. All I have now on it is a variable up to 12 power with a duplex reticle . That's still good for sub 2" groups still at 400 yards and I have done pretty well with it for to many years. I do use like a cheat sheet but typicaly had it in memory for 16 years. But again if I was to shots more so beyond 500 yards out to 1000 I would pay more attention to it. Only for fun matchs and it would be on the stock. yes it would. Others can call it a log as in a log book of loads you work up and how those different loads do in different weather conditions and as elevation conditions change even at 500 yards. What is spot on at sea level at 500 yards when its 85 degrees and 95% humidity ain't any good at 12,000 feet and 10* with 10% humidity. Better shoot your rifle so you know what it will do and log the difference and check your adjust zero maybe into your cheat sheet. But I am sure you really now that and would adjust. Your just hyping a new product after all.

    I mentioned the laser scope only as another toy from burris . After all theys ell it so it must be great!! And then you think so much of the c4 scope. It just another toy .

    Sell that scope like it the best thang since ,,, what ever . Its just the lasted best thang. In a year or two you'll want the next best thang someone has out. And it will happen yet others never needed any of them.
    Last edited by hardluk1; November 17th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

burris c4

,
burris c4 3-9x40
,
burris c4 plus
,
burris c4 plus review
,

burris c4 review

,
burris c4 reviews
,
burris c4 rifle scope
,
burris c4 rifle scope reviews
,
burris c4 scope
,
burris c4 scope for sale
,
burris c4 scope review
,
burris c4 scope reviews
Click on a term to search for related topics.