Class III Uzi .22/9mm/.45

This is a discussion on Class III Uzi .22/9mm/.45 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I happened to see a photo of a class III Uzi that came capable of firing 9mm, but would also fire .22 or .45 with ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By StormRhydr
  • 1 Post By Rob99VMI04

Thread: Class III Uzi .22/9mm/.45

VIP Member

I happened to see a photo of a class III Uzi that came capable of firing 9mm, but would also fire .22 or .45 with the appropriately purchased caliber conversion kits. Does anyone have any experience with these conversion kits? Would the caliber conversion kits fit semi-auto Uzi's as well?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

ppk, Im just attempting to go on logic, here. So it all could be wrong. But here goes:
    I dont know squat about uzis, but the .22 conversion kits for ARs that Im familiar with, (and the one I have), simply replace the factory BCGs, and it has an add on sort of a little chamber barrel insert a couple of inches long, built on it.

A full auto BCG will run fine in a semi auto AR. Like I said, I dont know about uzis, but maybe this info will help you out.
    ppkheat likes this.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Yes I have one....

They are registered receiver guns so the full auto part is the receiver therefore, you can pretty much convert it to any of the above calibers, i'm sure 40 caliber if somebody made a kit and mags etc....IF you have a registered bolt gun then you probably can't do this.

Mine is a Group industries stamped 22lr, 9mm and 45.

The .22 kits where hard to come but as the gun got more and more popular, somebody started remaking them. If you go to UZI talk you can find the guy selling them.
    ppkheat likes this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links