AR-15 Pricing and INFO help!! Please need help!

This is a discussion on AR-15 Pricing and INFO help!! Please need help! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey there folks I am new here, Hope every one is having a good day. I posted this here and in the 'rifle' forum cause ...

Thread: AR-15 Pricing and INFO help!! Please need help!

AR-15 Pricing and INFO help!! Please need help!

Hey there folks I am new here, Hope every one is having a good day. I posted this here and in the 'rifle' forum cause i need fast response and as many as possible! So I am looking to trade my car for an AR-15 rifle tomorrow. Issue is I dont know anything about guns really so I do not really know how to price this gun and what all kind of parts it has as far as quality and such goes. Hopefully someone can help me at least get an idea of how much it is worth and the quality of parts and such. He sent me a text with the specs and such So I am just going to post what he sent verbatim, so this is all i know ---- "16inch bull barrel stainless steel spiral ard magpull four grip nfa lower saa bult carrier group saa flat top upper with m4 feed ramps mag pull magazine." ---- He said it is custom built and never been shot. PLEASE anyone help me and give me any information you can and how much you think it is worth and such. Let me know I can ask him other questions i just need to know before tomorrow!! Thank you soo much for any help!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

To be honest I am leery of giving advice on forearms and the purchasing of firearms that include the following in a post:

So I am looking to trade my car for an AR-15 rifle tomorrow. Issue is I dont know anything about guns
    Good luck in your endeavor
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Duplicate thread.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Links