Any reviews on the Ruger American .308?

This is a discussion on Any reviews on the Ruger American .308? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is going to be the next one in the arsenal. Really excited about it, watched some youtube reviews and I have a chance to ...

Thread: Any reviews on the Ruger American .308?

Any reviews on the Ruger American .308?

This is going to be the next one in the arsenal. Really excited about it, watched some youtube reviews and I have a chance to get it for $386 OTD. Nothing beats real world experience, however, and this will almost definitely be a seasonal hunting rifle. I'd love to hear the opinion of others here on the board, so as they say, speak up :)

-Kyle

2. Remove Ads

Get it you will love it! If I didn't already have a Remington 700 BDL that I have quite a bit of money in I would definitely get one! My buddy bought one last year in .243. I helped him mount the scope and sight it in. Just under 1" groups at 100 yds with minimal adjustments! The trigger out of the box is better than my 700 that has been worked on by a gunsmith. BTW, they are about $350 at Wally World here. I am thinking about getting one in .22 mag but haven't found any around here. Good luck!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, NC CWP, HR-218 Qualified
    Second generation American, Third generation Legionnaire
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Links