Taccon trigger 3mr

This is a discussion on Taccon trigger 3mr within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone have any real world experience with this trigger. I did a search on the forum but didnt find a single reference to it. Surely ...

Thread: Taccon trigger 3mr

Taccon trigger 3mr

Anyone have any real world experience with this trigger. I did a search on the forum but didnt find a single reference to it. Surely im not the only one who has seen these. Jim
    Tac-Con? 3MR Trigger System - YouTube
    1911 responds much quicker than 911

2. Remove Ads

Seen these . A number of people on my other local foroum have them and seem to like them. They did just come out and do cost close to 500 so there is that ..

That I would be keen on one as 500 is cheper then 10-20k for a pre 86 gun . That said the whole 3rd postion switch makes me a bit leery . I will wait to see the letter that said this ok. Moslty cause unlike the slidfire stock this is bit harder to say on no I did not mod my gun its just a stock ..

But I do want to try as it seems easier to used then a slidefire ...

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassindude View Post
    Anyone have any real world experience with this trigger. I did a search on the forum but didnt find a single reference to it. Surely im not the only one who has seen these. Jim
    Tac-Con? 3MR Trigger System - YouTube
    They are pre-order status right now. They are not on the open market yet, so no, I doubt anyone has any actual trigger time on one. I do know of at laest one similar alternative product in development right now, though, and it will be about half the price with similar features to this product.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Seen these . A number of people on my other local foroum have them and seem to like them. They did just come out and do cost close to 500 so there is that ..

That I would be keen on one as 500 is cheper then 10-20k for a pre 86 gun . That said the whole 3rd postion switch makes me a bit leery . I will wait to see the letter that said this ok. Moslty cause unlike the slidfire stock this is bit harder to say on no I did not mod my gun its just a stock ..

But I do want to try as it seems easier to used then a slidefire ...
    I'd be interested to see proof of possession from those people, since to my knowledge, they aren't shipped yet and are only in pre-order.
    That said, the are ATF approved, and only fire one shot per trigger pull, using a spring and very, very light and short trigger reset to accomplish the same function as the slide-fire stocks. The 3 position switch and containing the functionality entirely within the trigger group is a great design, though since it allows a person to use one in any AR platform, including AR pistols. I'd keep the ATF paperwork with the firearm though, just in case.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Huh...more wiz-bang. Though I am not capable of it yet, I've seen the same results with experienced shooters using a standard MIL 4# trigger.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Rather have two Geiselle's I can rock my super dynamic three gun trigger faster than that plus its controlled.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9GRZv...%3D3L9GRZvOB2c
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links