Jonconsiglio

Jonconsiglio

This is a discussion on Jonconsiglio within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Think your PMS are full won't let me send this back to you. Yeah Papers are in on the SDN6 back in November, I did ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By SIXTO

Thread: Jonconsiglio

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Jonconsiglio

Think your PMS are full won't let me send this back to you.

Yeah Papers are in on the SDN6 back in November, I did some research on that barrel and I think I got the message to steer clear. I only was inquiring because I got a $150 amazon gift card and it was offered on Amazon. I think I 'll stick with the known and reliable. Thanks for the info.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

No problem. I'll clear out my inbox now. That happens all the time and I have a bad habit of saving old messages.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Administrator
    I'm closing this then.... PM me if it needs opened again. (my box is not full )
    "Just blame Sixto"

Sponsored Links