Anyone Have a S&W M&P 10 Yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone Have a S&W M&P 10 Yet? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just wondering. I'm seriously interested in the gun, although I have no real justification for getting one. Love my FNAR (and the .308 in general), ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By peckman28

Thread: Anyone Have a S&W M&P 10 Yet?

Anyone Have a S&W M&P 10 Yet?

Just wondering.

I'm seriously interested in the gun, although I have no real justification for getting one. Love my FNAR (and the .308 in general), but I figure my M&P 15 might like the company!

Just wondering if anyone's got one. Any feedback?
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member

He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm curious as well. I've read mixed reviews on the philosophy behind an AR-10, but they sure seem like nice rifles.

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    I'm a second owner of a well taken care of model 10 .38 special that was built in '47 or '48. Six inch barrel glass smooth action and it will shoot clover leaf groups all day long with 158 grain ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    I'm a second owner of a well taken care of model 10 .38 special that was built in '47 or '48. Six inch barrel glass smooth action and it will shoot clover leaf groups all day long with 158 grain ammunition.
    I have a 4" Model 10 from the early 1990s that is pretty much an amazing revolver....but I do believe he was referring to the newly introduced S&W .308 sporting rifle .
    atctimmy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by grouse View Post
    Har har.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member

He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Links