JP thermal dissapator...Hmmmmmmm

This is a discussion on JP thermal dissapator...Hmmmmmmm within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I was trolling the interweb and came across the JP Enterprises Thermal Dissapator. JP - Thermal Dissipatorô ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392178985.754477.jpg It essentially appears to be a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrBuckwheat

Thread: JP thermal dissapator...Hmmmmmmm

So I was trolling the interweb and came across the JP Enterprises Thermal Dissapator. JP - Thermal Dissipatorô
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392178985.754477.jpg
    It essentially appears to be a heat sink for your barrel. It allergies to increase the surface area between the gas block and barrel throat by like 700%. In theory it makes a lot of sense that it would in fact pull the heat off of the barrel and also cool much quicker but the www read to me that it would only work on JP barrels.

Just wondering if anyone has use this product before and how their opinion of it was. I'm fixing to install a Spikes Tactical CHF barrel on my AR and was wondering if this may be a decent item to try. Thanks again!

-BTO-
    -BTO-

VIP Member
    I believe you could use on other barrels provided you choose the correct diameter and length.
    Not sure how well it works but the JP products are good quality.
    Funkybassplayer likes this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Sponsored Links