Tampa bay area sk's and ak's

This is a discussion on Tampa bay area sk's and ak's within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone in the tampa bay area, preferably largo, clearwater know where to buy sk's and ak's as cheap as they are on line?...

Thread: Tampa bay area sk's and ak's

Anyone in the tampa bay area, preferably largo, clearwater know where to buy sk's and ak's as cheap as they are on line?

i know it is not in tampa, but lou's gun shop in miami is the best place for guns. call them and see what they have in stock.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

whew I guess I could, I think it's like 5 hours from here though.

Ive bought some from Kubes firearms on Ulmerton rd . Last time i stopped by , He wasnt as cheap as he used to be , But its worth a shot . Also , Call Andy at Kastle Keep on Ulmerton rd also , He's been about the best deals i found on just about everything .
    Anyone make a IWB holster for my AR ??

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlinehobbies View Post
    Ive bought some from Kubes firearms on Ulmerton rd . Last time i stopped by , He wasnt as cheap as he used to be , But its worth a shot .
    Kubes? As in "Mark Kubes"? The same place that has been robbing people on-line? IF it is, I've been taken for over $120 from them, and I know of some others on different forums who have had the same problems - and in one case for many hundreds of $$$. They do not answer their phones (I FINALLY found their phone number), do not respond to emails, or anything else.

Sorry, I'm just really miffed with them.

The website is www.buymilsurp.com - AVOID IT.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Quote Originally Posted by SixBravo View Post
    Kubes? As in "Mark Kubes"? The same place that has been robbing people on-line? IF it is, I've been taken for over $120 from them, and I know of some others on different forums who have had the same problems - and in one case for many hundreds of $$$. They do not answer their phones (I FINALLY found their phone number), do not respond to emails, or anything else.

Sorry, I'm just really miffed with them.

The website is www.buymilsurp.com - AVOID IT.
    WOW , ive never heard of anyone with a problem with Mark , I have a few friends that bought from him too . Not off the web , Maybe face to face he's less likely to pull something like that .

Sorry about your luck , If he keeps giving you the runaround , Tell him you'll have someone stop by to pick up what he owe's you , I have a shop just a few blocks away , I would be happy to pick it up and send to you .

Shoot me a PM , or you can email me through my site www.speedlinehobbies.com
    Anyone make a IWB holster for my AR ??

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    I'm sure he's a great guy in person. But you should probably remind him that he should make sure all his internet deals go through.

I never would, because I like seeing people/businesses/anyone with FFL's... But I'd hate to think that someone reports him to the BATF or FBI for fruadulent firearms/parts sales. Again - I never would because our community doesn't need that kind of bad crap goin on...

Just tell him to keep up on his internet sales. Consider it my donation to his shop if he answers his emails. ;)
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Links