New AR build

New AR build

This is a discussion on New AR build within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Palmetto State Armory CHF barreled upper with FN barrel, PSA premium auto BCG, PSA stripped pictogram lower. Magpul CTR lower parts kit, BCM Gunfighter charging ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By gouncheels1
  • 1 Post By DontTreadOnI

Thread: New AR build

New AR build

Palmetto State Armory CHF barreled upper with FN barrel, PSA premium auto BCG, PSA stripped pictogram lower.
    Magpul CTR lower parts kit, BCM Gunfighter charging handle, MBUS rear sight, Vortex Strike fire red dot. Nice M4 for good price. Couple more goodies to add but just burning ammo now.
    Attached Images
    EdJean and DetChris like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    How do you like the Strikefire? I've had one on my M&P15 for a year and a half now and while at first I was underwhelmed by it, it has served well at the range and is decent enough out to 100 yards. I will probably go with an Aimpoint PRO or EOTech for my new LE6920, but the Strikefire seems fit for the pricetag.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    How do you like the Strikefire? I've had one on my M&P15 for a year and a half now and while at first I was underwhelmed by it, it has served well at the range and is decent enough out to 100 yards. I will probably go with an Aimpoint PRO or EOTech for my new LE6920, but the Strikefire seems fit for the pricetag.
    I like it. If I was going to Afghanistan I would want the aim point but for the money to me the Vortex was the easy winner. It was only $100.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gouncheels1 View Post
    I like it. If I was going to Afghanistan I would want the aim point but for the money to me the Vortex was the easy winner. It was only $100.
    Wow that was a great price on it. They were around $150 when I bought mine.
    atctimmy likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Wow that was a great price on it. They were around $150 when I bought mine.
    Yep. That's main reason I bought. Figured if I didn't like like I could resell on EBay.

Great build! that's almost exactly what I have envisioned for my build
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large, is that they be properly armed."

Nice and simple. No fuss. Good job on the build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love em simple nice job. I have been meaning to try the Vortex optics thanks for the reminder.

Sponsored Links