Roggio Arsenal Rifle Question

This is a discussion on Roggio Arsenal Rifle Question within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In my travels, I found a Roggio Arsenal RA-15, Fayetteville NC. and I'm wondering about how good a quality build are these guns. It's a ...

Thread: Roggio Arsenal Rifle Question

Roggio Arsenal Rifle Question

In my travels, I found a Roggio Arsenal RA-15, Fayetteville NC. and I'm wondering about how good a quality build are these guns. It's a 20 inch HBAR type. Flat top reciever with some cheapie optics on it. Front AR style sights. I'm sure a carry handle with A2 sights would work out. Cant remember the twist on the barrel, but it looks like a Heavy H Bar type with all the "evil" features... Not much money either(650.00)
    Upper/lower seem real tight too.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

2. Remove Ads

I have not shot one as of yet, but from what others are saying they are on par with DPMS and Bushmaster.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    In my travels, I found a Roggio Arsenal RA-15, Fayetteville NC. and I'm wondering about how good a quality build are these guns. It's a 20 inch HBAR type. Flat top reciever with some cheapie optics on it. Front AR style sights. I'm sure a carry handle with A2 sights would work out. Cant remember the twist on the barrel, but it looks like a Heavy H Bar type with all the "evil" features... Not much money either(650.00)
    Upper/lower seem real tight too.
    Seems more line a Delton in that category....
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

From what I have seen online is they are basic entry level guns 1/7 barrel it sounds like and they are suppose to be mil spec...

But I am leary mysefle of any no name AR unless I know the maker to be good ... But for the price it does sound good esp if mil spec
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Links