Looking for AR in 6.5 grendel

This is a discussion on Looking for AR in 6.5 grendel within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Im interested in picking up an AR15 in 6.5grendel and looking for recommendations. Only requirement is short barrel 16in and flat top rail. I have ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: Looking for AR in 6.5 grendel

Im interested in picking up an AR15 in 6.5grendel and looking for recommendations. Only requirement is short barrel 16in and flat top rail. I have no idea who makes one so any help on which companies make a good one, would be helpful.. Also looking for good places to get ammo. Thanks

6.5 Grendel Forum : : For the 6.5 Grendel Aficionado
    6.5 Grendel AR - AR15.COM

it looks like you can just get a 6.5 upper for a normal lower .. Mags need to be different it looks like though

6.5 Grendel | Upper Receiver Assemblies | AR-15

Looks like Wolf/Hornday and of course Alanxdar arms makes the ammo... I am also seeing 6.5 brass and reloading stuff ... 6.5 Grendel | Rifle Ammo | Ammo

and of course you can go staight to the source and order a pre built gun etc etc 6.5 Grendel AR-15 Products by Alexander Arms
    atctimmy and Aceoky like this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Sponsored Links