PSD 80 Lower Paperweight

PSD 80 Lower Paperweight

This is a discussion on PSD 80 Lower Paperweight within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Maybe this one should be posted in "Off Topic & Humor Discussion" section of the forum. I saw one of those rotating ads on thegunfeed.com ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: PSD 80 Lower Paperweight

PSD 80 Lower Paperweight

Maybe this one should be posted in "Off Topic & Humor Discussion" section of the forum.

I saw one of those rotating ads on thegunfeed.com for a Palmetto State Defense 80% lower. I had never heard of PSD, only PSA (Palmetto State Armory).

thgunfeed-ad-80-lower.jpg

So I click on the Ad and end up at Amazon.com! That's right, Amazon.com (Amazon.com: PSD 80 Lower Paperweight: Sports & Outdoors)

So for only $79.00 + 5.99 shipping, you too can have a "PSD 80 Lower Paperweight"

"Highest quality Paperweight on the market"
    They definitely win first place for the most creative marketing strategy.

Here is their full website: Palmetto State Defense: Greer, South Carolina

VIP Member
    Well you can usually get a 100% lower from PSA for around $60 so I'm not seeing a need for one right now.
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    Lol, I wonder how long it takes amazon to figure out what's actually going on.

You will be surpise with the stuff amazon sells...

This are not by law firearms so they are legal to sell as it ....

And for thouse who wonder why ... Well if you live in CA these are about the only easy/leagal way to get a AR handgun due to the safety list ... And also nice if you dont want the the leaders to know you have it ... THough paying by creidt card tends to nagat that ..

For us in free state yeah we can just to the parklot hand a guy 60 bucks and do the same thing easier .. But in a state with no PPT and lots of fees to buy one .....
    Aceoky likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Love it. Wonder how long Amazon will ship non serialized lowers straight to homes before someone steps in.

Edit: Oops, it didn't dawn on me what an "80% lower" was until after my post. Still, pretty funny.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Eventually the BATFE will catch on, raid them, obtain their customer lists and be ringing your doorbell. Like they did with Ares.

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
    Eventually the BATFE will catch on, raid them, obtain their customer lists and be ringing your doorbell. Like they did with Ares.
    Since it's an 80% lower it would be considered a "homemade" gun, and thus doesn't need a serial number, and thus can be shipped straight to the home. So they aren't actually doing anything wrong, other than fooling Amazon into selling a gun lower, which they don't really do.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Sponsored Links