450$ DPMS .. Good truck gun?

This is a discussion on 450$ DPMS .. Good truck gun? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; For some darn reason all the great cheep beater classic guns are popping up now ... I been eying the newest thing some bang up ...

Thread: 450$ DPMS .. Good truck gun?

For some darn reason all the great cheep beater classic guns are popping up now ...

I been eying the newest thing some bang up but functional DMPS Model A-15 for 450 shipped free ... Me thinks might be good for a knock around / throw in the back for long trips gun .. Not many of my semi rifles are at the lose it I wont mind price point..

That said most of the AR I have tried have been Colts .. No DPMS/psa etc .. I think it is not mil spec so my only hold up

It is either I get this or build up the lower I have .. But seeing PSA uppers at 200-300 or so I could just get this

What do yall think ? DPMS model a-15 for 450 ( 475 with dealer fees )??? It does not come with mags but that is not a issue at all ..

Thanks !
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Im am AK guy, and for that price you can get an AK that you KNOW will run well.

Sponsored Links