AK47 photoshoot

This is a discussion on AK47 photoshoot within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; A month or so back, I bought some new furniture for my WASR. It was three sets of furniture picked up off the battlefields of ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Chuck808
  • 1 Post By wysh
  • 1 Post By 1 old 0311

Thread: AK47 photoshoot

AK47 photoshoot

A month or so back, I bought some new furniture for my WASR. It was three sets of furniture picked up off the battlefields of the Bosnian/Croation/Serbian war. These furniture sets have honest real wear on them, and I love the way they look. Definitely adds character. What I love about the AK platform is the history behind it and the ruggedness of the design. Knowing that part of my rifle has been there and done that is very cool to me. Over time, the receiver of the rifle will end up getting worn, and it will all look weathered and used. Love the look, but hate when people just rub the gun with steel wool or toss it down on pavement... Because then it looks like a new rifle that is just beat up. I want the receiver to be weathered naturally, but with only 2,000-2,500 rounds through the gun, its barely even begun to be broke in. All in due time.

Anyway, thought some of you might enjoy the cool furniture. This is just one of the sets.

2. Remove Ads

Very nice. Every time I see some nice furniture like that I want to go switch out the funky fiberforce stock on my Mak 90 and then I go shoulder it and it just feels right.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

I love baby pictures! Nice,nice,nice.
    StormRhydr likes this.

Ex Member
    Love the AK!

StormRhydr likes this.

Very nice pics of those under folders. I've never shot an under folder, but wouldn't mind trying.

I'd love to have a Krink in 5.45 with a side folder.

Links