This is a discussion on Barrett .416 on TV "Future Weapons" within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Got to see the Barrett shoot 2,500 yards on Discovery channel tonight. Neat, but i doubt I'll have the skills, $$, or need for that ...
Got to see the Barrett shoot 2,500 yards on Discovery channel tonight. Neat, but i doubt I'll have the skills, $$, or need for that kind of range. Although it's apparently old news, it was really neat to see a rifle shoot 1.5 miles..............
- Case Capacity 200 grains of powder
- Projectile Solid brass boattail spitzer
- Projectile Weight 400 grains
- Projectile Length 2.0 in.
- Ballistic Coefficient .943
- Cartridge OAL 4.58 in.
- Muzzle Velocity 3250 fps (supersonic past 2500 yds.)
- Accuracy Under 1 MOA
- Barrel Length Choices 32 or 29 in. (81.28 or 73.66 cm)
- Rifle Lengths 50 or 45 in. (127 or 114 cm)
- Weights 25 or 23 lbs. (11 or 10.43 kg)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here
"A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon the world" Albert Camus
Weights 25 or 23 lbs. thats the perfect weight for SHTF rifle ...lol
Does it include someone to carry it ?