Defensive Carry banner

Multiple gun case?

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  sgtD 
#1 ·
I want to find a case that will hold my AR, my Persuader and at least one maybe two handguns. Right now I have my AR with my XD in the original Bushmaster case, but no room for my shottie.

I would like to keep the price below $75.00. Any ideas?

See less See more
#3 ·
I have no pic - sorry ... but I did find a heavy weight (yep - very heavy!) case ages ago thru IIRC Sportsmans Guide. It's 14" x 53" and I suspect a tad wider than yours in the pic. Heavy duty polyethylene type of plastic and lined as usual with the bumpy foam.

It will often manage two longarms (sorta placed on opposites depending on optics etc) and a handgun or two - if carefully arranged. I think tho a lightweight custom case would be the ideal - not too heavy but, maybe 18" x 60".

#4 ·
+1 on the pelican. I use one for travel, its more of a chest than a traditional long gun case. It has four layers of foam, one for shotguns, the next is M16/or subgun and the next is the rem. 700. I can fit handguns in on any of the layers. There is plenty of room for other stuff too. Its sturdy lockable, and doesnt announce "GUNS" to everyone who sees it.

#6 ·
I have a Gun Guard double rifle case. It will fit two scoped rifles, so a shotty and an AR should fit and still leave room for a handgun or two.

It is a long case and my Rem. 1100 w/ 30" barrel fits in it.

I have traveled all over bird hunting with it and it has bouced around in the back of my truck at times, but it has been a good case and protects all of my guns that I carry in it.

Customer service coudn't be better either. I lost my keys to it once, so i emailed them about it. Three days later I had a full new set of latches and keys, NO CHARGE.

Here is one for sale on ebay, and no it's not mine. Mine is brown.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Sell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.