Get your ARs now! Colt related

This is a discussion on Get your ARs now! Colt related within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Wow that's cheap! COLT LE6920-MPBH 5.56 16 30 BNTHT $784.00 SHIPS FREE Sorry guys was perusing buds today and saw this! That looks like a ...

Like Tree21Likes
  • 3 Post By Rob99VMI04
  • 4 Post By zonker1986
  • 3 Post By deadguy
  • 4 Post By LtBlue425
  • 2 Post By deadguy
  • 3 Post By revldm
  • 1 Post By peckman28
  • 1 Post By deadguy

Thread: Get your ARs now! Colt related

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Get your ARs now! Colt related

Wow that's cheap!
    COLT LE6920-MPBH 5.56 16 30 BNTHT $784.00 SHIPS FREE

Sorry guys was perusing buds today and saw this! That looks like a Smoking deal! Too bad I'm after a BCM EAG carbine!
    deadguy, RebelSoul and 5lima30ret like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

apparently Colt is trying to capture market share by lowering the prices of their "core" firearms. This price you see on Buds is not a sale item, but rather looks like the beginning of Colts new price structure.
    I say good for them, and good for us.

Colt Introduces New Stocking Dealer Program > Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC
    deadguy, RebelSoul, gen3 and 1 others like this.
    "Said I never had any use for one.....never said I didn't know how to use it. " Matthew Quiqley

The camo color scheme is even digestible at that price!

I agree, Zonk. The new way of doing business (at least for now) is a very good thing.
    Aceoky, gen3 and zonker1986 like this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Our range unit will be happy about the lowered pricing. Those guys love Colt AR's. But even LE agencies weren't getting a good price from Colt in the past. That's how we ended up with DPMS which break extractors after several thousand rounds. The Colts haven't broken an extractor yet and many are up around 10,000 rds.

its 885 today

1. Thats Buds I have seen them at that price or chepper else where I will do that with them
    2. It is just a 6920 with magpul on it .. Resell will suck .. Not many people will want some of there color scems .. Unless they collect them or live/hunt in a region where that will work
    3. The market is gutted right now with AR so yes good price good gun but re sell unless a true buy now panic I dont see them moving much
    4. Oh its buds ..
    5. Colt might be about to go broke .. So yes this will be the 3 or 4 times this has happen and they have come back ever time but still ....
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

The Magpul version 6920s may be discontinued very soon (according to an internet rumor). However, a stripped down OEM1 or OEM2 6920 can be purchaded for under $700 right now. Furniture of choice added later.
    OD* and Aceoky like this.

Sadly I bought mine last year and paid more than that for it. That's my luck. Right after I buy something it goes on sale. And there is always some turkey who comes up and says, Hey you should have asked me. I could have got it for much cheaper.
    deadguy, Aceoky and OD* like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    1. Thats Buds I have seen them at that price or chepper else where I will do that with them
    2. It is just a 6920 with magpul on it .. Resell will suck .. Not many people will want some of there color scems .. Unless they collect them or live/hunt in a region where that will work
    3. The market is gutted right now with AR so yes good price good gun but re sell unless a true buy now panic I dont see them moving much
    4. Oh its buds ..
    5. Colt might be about to go broke .. So yes this will be the 3 or 4 times this has happen and they have come back ever time but still ....
    So what I'm reading here is "hey! they're on sale, get them now before the next idiotic stunt happens and they cost $3K+!". If you've ever wanted one I don't think you're doing better than now. Get a spare even.
    deadguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by peckman28 View Post
    So what I'm reading here is "hey! they're on sale, get them now before the next idiotic stunt happens and they cost $3K+!". If you've ever wanted one I don't think you're doing better than now. Get a spare even.
    Based on the past, and seeing the current prices, I am extremely tempted to do just that.
    Aceoky likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links