need help

This is a discussion on need help within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i got my fathers winchester model 94 .32 winchester special but what i dont know is how to properly field strip it and put it ...

Thread: need help

need help

i got my fathers winchester model 94 .32 winchester special but what i dont know is how to properly field strip it and put it back together and lets face it........there is no manuel for it right now....lol. if any of you are familiar with these and can give me detailed help or know where i can find this information i would be very appreciative. thanx

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    Have you tried Winchester? Another source might be gunbroker.com - the ebay for us! Speaking of ebay, stranger things have happened. Other than that, you might just have to frequent gun shows. But, as you know, we have a TON of extremely knowledgable people here. Good luck and sorry I didn't have definitive information.
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Give me around 15 minutes to scan and PDF my copy.

* Actually, give me a bit longer than that, there's a lot of pages and it's in a really big book.

* Email sent.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

betty if the email doesnt work is there a way to load it to the webpage and me download it from there?

Administrator

I knew I had one bookmarked on my laptop. Here is one that might prove useful but, the pics sure could be larger.
    It does list the tools you'll need though and it's not for a complete take~apart down to the very last screw.
    I was able to repair one of my rifles at home using it though.
    Maybe between this one and the one from Betty you'll be able to breeze it. Hope it helps some.

CLICK HERE for Winchester 94 Disassembly

VIP Member
    Wait'll he sees my version - it goes down to the last screw. I pulled it from The Encyclopedia of Modern Firearms Parts & Assembly.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

thank you so much betty. that was amazing. took me all of 8 seconds to download but was totally amazing and will be a GREAT help.

Links