Took my Vepr for a spin today....

This is a discussion on Took my Vepr for a spin today.... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The weather was great for Illinois standards in February, Temps in the 40's. Well, I think I have my AK 74 iron sights sighted in, ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Rhodie2
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 2 Post By Rhodie2

Thread: Took my Vepr for a spin today....

The weather was great for Illinois standards in February, Temps in the 40's. Well, I think I have my AK 74 iron sights sighted in, for me anyway. Would like to BS you all and tell you that buckshot group you see was shot from 800 yds. But you know better, try 50 yds. First time shooting my Vepr or an AK for that matter but boy, it sure was a lot of fun. Was disappointed I wasn't able to dial in my red dot but I was having one heck of a time with the side mount, I think I have it figured out so it will give me something to look forward to, for my next range trip.. The Vepr performed flawlessly except for the couple times I spaced out and forgot to charge the chamber Things can only get better from here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    HK P30s
    HK P2000sk
    Sig P229CA
    Glock G23
    Glock G30s
    Ruger LCR357/38

I am not sure if they make them for the AK74 but I know for the 74 they make bolt hold open followers for the mags that hold it open for the last bolt ... But yeah it can be a learning game with the AK on charging it

I am happy you got it oked ....What optic and ammo?
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    I am not sure if they make them for the AK74 but I know for the 74 they make bolt hold open followers for the mags that hold it open for the last bolt ... But yeah it can be a learning game with the AK on charging it

I am happy you got it oked ....What optic and ammo?
    The Optic is an Aim Point Pro (that I look foward to gettting her zeroed my next range session) and ammo I uses was the 60 grain Silver Bear, no issues at all with the ammo.
    HK P30s
    HK P2000sk
    Sig P229CA
    Glock G23
    Glock G30s
    Ruger LCR357/38

Sponsored Links