Bushy

This is a discussion on Bushy within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm thinking about new optics for my bushy I'm leaning toward the newer EO Tech l think it's a 557 with the multiplier does anyone ...

Thread: Bushy

Bushy

I'm thinking about new optics for my bushy I'm leaning toward the

newer EO Tech l think it's a 557 with the multiplier does anyone have

opinions/experience with these?
    It is not wrong to be Right
    An apeaser is a man who hopes that the crocidle eats him last

2. Remove Ads

I've been thinking along the same lines for my Bushmaster M4-gery. I guess there is an option for either a 3X or 4X magnification. Both swing away if you want to use the plain Eotech...as in CQB.

I've heard they are very nice....but will set you back a bit.....thus I'm having to wait a little myself.

Good Luck...Please post if you secure one and let us know your thoughts.

Wayne

a vote for EOTech

I couldn't afford an ACOG for my AR, and took a chance on an almost-new EOTech Holosight found on eBay. No regrets at all!!! Mounts simply on my flat top, easy to dial in, and it's rugged. Couple thousand rounds thru the gun since mounting it, with no zero shift.

A buddy went thru Blackwater last fall with his iron-sighted Bushie, and he reported back that the Holosights were the hot ticket with the pros there.

FWIW, mine uses AA batteries (rather then the harder-to-find N), with a slight tradeoff in longer length.

My Eotech shrank my groups and increased my target acquisition speed at the same time. What more can you ask of a sight?
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Links