GWB Its all your fault about AWB

This is a discussion on GWB Its all your fault about AWB within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/250...php?cl=5219807 UMMMMM.....I'm pretty sure that most of these people are repeat violent offenders how about locking them up and keeping them THERE..... Heres the other ...

Thread: GWB Its all your fault about AWB

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

GWB Its all your fault about AWB

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/250...php?cl=5219807

UMMMMM.....I'm pretty sure that most of these people are repeat violent offenders how about locking them up and keeping them THERE.....

Heres the other issue Why not LET cops have the upper hand and issue them M4's as a primary, or whatever carbine enforce the law with an actual enforcement device not a secondary Firearm, viewed by every major authority on guns as something you use only to get back to the scattergun/AR that you should have never put down in the first place. Get real SCREW the PC and Give cops the BEST tools for the job NOT short change them.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Two BLATANT lies on that video: 1) Clinton did not ban the "assault weapons". 2) Chief "Free SUV" Timmoney, it is already ILLEGAL for criminals to posses any type of weapons, much less "assault rifles" may it be by federal or state law.

BTW, today is the anniverary of the sigining of the AWB
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Also, were they really "AKs" or were they "SKSs" that the news always call an AK (just because they shoot the same rds)?
    Another thing, did anyone notice at the end when they showed the two rifles being fired that the BG's rifle was in fact an AK-74 (I guess it is still an AK)?
    Kahr CW9
    Sig P239/9mm
    Ruger LC9 (when the girlfriend lets me carry her gun)

"First Duty is To Remember"

News folks get things wrong more than they get it right.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    why am I not surprised?
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

Links